lundi, mai 07, 2007

wonderfull
I fully intend to be at the above party. I miss it every year due to being out of town or just oblivious. I heard him live at the Apollo in 2005. It was lifechanging. There's no other music I'd rather dance to.

Edit- Rob Brezsny co-signs:
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
The Yanyuwa aborigines of northwestern Australia believe that music literally has curative properties. In one traditional method, the healer sings a medicine song directly into the top of the head of the patient. The sound circulates through the body, driving out the illness or unease. According to my analysis of the astrological omens, something resembling this approach could help chase away your current malaise. Do you think you could find a shaman or shaman wannabe to perform the musical "surgery"? If not, do the job yourself. Spend 20 minutes a day singing the most potent healing songs you know into your own head.