mardi, juin 17, 2008


I've been googling for a few minutes and came up with nothing. Could anybody direct me to where I can report a triflin' landlord/management company and thus compel them to fix the problem? The wiring in our bldg has proved faulty and therefore in half my apt the outlets don't work and haven't since I left for Philly damn hear two weeks ago. (I swear if one more person tells me to fiddle with my circuit breaker it's gonna be some shit. It's NOT an issue that can be resolved by fiddling with the circuit breaker.) They are unwilling to address this issue and send an electrician. Cheap bastards! To whom do I report them? How can I get them to fix it? It has to be against the law to not provide access to electricity through faulty wiring. Right? Somebody help.