vendredi, janvier 21, 2005

We stare at boys in the sanctuary...

So yesterday I was at The Sanctuary on 1st Ave. I'm pretty sure everyone there is an adherent of a particular eastern belief system which I can't seem to recall. Anyway I saw the waiter Kris and I first feasted our eyes upon many many moons ago when she came to NY in the dead of the fucking winter. Anyway, he's South Asian (Indian or Sri Lankan I think) and he's beautiful. He's black as coal. I couldn't look away so I tried to pretend I was looking at something behind him or that I was staring out into the universe. I should have told him he was beautiful as Kristel did that long ago cold winter's night but I didn't which makes me think that maybe I will tell him under the auspices of an article I want to write about beautiful people. That's all I'll say for now. I'll holler at you when the article is done (which would require me starting it).